- Getting into Classic Cars
- Defining your needs, limitations, budget and expectations.
- Find a Vehicle
- A good source for spare parts
- Things to Look For
- Garaging - affordable, secure, accessible, protective
- Registering Your Special Vehicle
- Showing your Classic Car
- Case Studies - Peter A
- Case Studies - Gordon C
- Case Studies - Peter R
- Case Studies - David P
- Case Studies - Winners Show and Shine 2011
- Training Courses and Info Sessions
- All Pages
Garaging - affordable, secure, accessible, protective.
Make the most of the space you already have by using stacker parking. Google “parking stackers Australia”.
Try these websites:-
Look at the various car magazines and websites referred to on motafrenz.org.au
Get a garage or an extra shed. Google “garages Australia” and “sheds Australia” Look at the various car magazines and websites referred to on motafrenz.org.au
Commercial storage is also available. Google “car storage Melbourne” Have a look at these sites:-
Salary packaging significantly reduces the cost of commercial parking. Many employers will salary-package your commercial parking costs. Enquire with your Pay Office.
Google “commercial car parking Melbourne”
Call Wilson Parking on (03) 9224 0301 and enquire regarding permanent parking with 24/7 access.
Have a look at these sites:-
- http://www.apcarparking.com.au/ - who say “Car parks available for lease and sale in Melbourne in a variety of convenient and secure locations...”
The local newspapers often have ads for car spaces and garages for sale or rent.