The Club is an incorporated association and was established to:
- Conduct motor vehicle orientated events for members of the GLIBTQ community;
- Organise social events for members of the Club;
- Communicate with other motoring clubs and/or associations with common interests and, where appropriate, co-operate and participate in joint events;
- Participate in events organised by the GLIBTQ community; and
- Promote the Club to motorists and the wider community.
The Club has proved very popular and now has in excess of 140 members who share a common interest in, and enthusiasm for, motor vehicles. Members have a combined collection of over 200 cars. The Club welcomes everyone who has an intestest in modern and/or classic cars. Motafrenz has always aimed to cater for a wide variety of people. So whether your car is as rare as a Roller or as cute as a Capri, Motafrenz, the GLBTI club could be the club for you.
- Next >>