The Motafrenz Car Club is Australia's oldest and largest car club for the GLBTIQ community. Make new friends! Join our fun and friendly group for drives in the country, weekends away and social events.
We are a car club of friendly people who welcome newcomers.
We are focussed on the GLBTIQ community but everyone is welcome - we are very friendly and inclusive.
- For people who like cars and socialising.
- Not a club which is all about the technicalities of cars.
- You do not need a special car.
- Come along to an event and meet us - you do not have to become a member first.
- Events: Our monthly meeting is a good way to meet people. We have a Sunday drive and lunch every month, weekends away, 4WD days, and we often attend car shows across the state.
- Our fees are moderate - $58 per year plus a once only joining fee of $15. $46 for concessions.
We are not a typical car club in that we are not aligned to one particular make of vehicle. Our members' vehicles range from veteran and vintage cars and motorcycles to post-war classics, modern cars, sports cars, 4WD vehicles and popular everyday vehicles. Some members also have motorbikes, caravans, commercial vehicles, trucks and buses.
We are not a club which is all about the technicalities of cars. You do not need a special car.
Motafrenz is a motoring organisation affiliated with the Association of Motoring Clubs (AOMC) – the car clubs' peak body in Victoria.
We are also registered with VicRoads – so if you have a car which is 25 years or older, and you only need to use it less than 90 days a year, we can save you hundreds of dollars every year on rego and insurance.
Choose from the menu items to find out more about what we do, our history, Events, how to join our Club, links to other car clubs around the world and much, much more.
You can also chat to Motafrenz members and find out more about our events on Facebook.
For more details contact:
or call 0439 019 117